As Windsor moves into further Lock Down – We remain open, however, some of your treatments maybe adjusted. Your therapist will contact you if it affected. We feel fortunate that we can continue to provide you with the care you deserve. We continue to work hard throughout this pandemic to ensure that we are going above and beyond regulations to serve you in the most responsible and safe way possible. We have increased and added to our policies & procedures to be as vigilant as possible. Your health and wellness is always number one to us!
Since re-opening in June we have implemented and continue to:
- Prior to arrival. the entire treatment room is cleaned and reset for you. A check list of all items cleaned is done and maintained in your file.
- Arrival. Please wait in your car until called in, The door will remain locked until your appt time, sign in and your temperature will be taken.
- Disinfection of hands . Before you enter the clinic room, please disinfect your hands with sanitizer/ you will find sanitizer through out clinic and in each room.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic. You may bring your own mask or purchase one for $2.00. Your mask must fit and be worn properly.
- Limited appointments. In order to adhere to safe social distancing practices, we continue to limit the number of patients and staff at the clinic at any given time. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- No waiting room. Once we check your temperature and verify that you are cleared to enter, you will be directed right to your treatment area.
- Time in between each patient to disinfect. We’ve pre-scheduled additional time in between all appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect the treatment space.
- You will also notice plexiglass barriers at the reception desk, increased signage to direct patient flow and increased hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic.
- Your Therapist must do a daily Risk Assessement and Self Check. If she feels unwell or her Temperature is high, she MUST cancel all her appointments. Parkway is following STRICT guidelines to ensure your safety.
We Thank you for your patience and understanding, Together we will see this through and keep you on the path to a better feeling you.